24K Gold Plated Matte Metallic Seed Beads | R11B-0191F | 11/0 Miyuki Rocaille | RR11-0191F | Round Seed Beads || Mack & Rex
Guaranteed safe & secure checkout
❀ ROCAILLE BEADS ❀
This listing is for 24K Gold Plated Matte Metallic Rocaille Seed Beads. Japanese seed beads from Miyuki are one of the highest bead qualities you can get. These glass Miyuki seed beads are ideal for jewelry making, bracelet making, and bead weaving. We offer every color that Miyuki offers in the 11-0 rocaille beads, so if you're not able to find the right color please reach out! My online bead store probably has it!
❀ SIZING ❀
11/0 round rocaille beads measure 2mm x 2mm with a hole size of 1mm. They are currently the most commonly used bead size for making bracelets and jewelry. 15/0 Rocaille beads are the very smallest seed beads and are used for intricate beadwork. The 10/0 Rocaille beads are starting to become a lot more popular because they are even easier to work with than the 11/0 Rocaille beads. Finally, 8/0 Rocaille beads are the most common seed beads to use for making anklets. They are the most easy to work with because they’re the largest Rocaille seed beads.
❀ QUANTITY ❀
There are approximately 110 pieces of 11/0 rocaille beads in a gram. Because I weigh my beads, the total number of seed beads you receive could vary slightly. The more you buy, the more you save on seed beads for your beading projects and beading patterns! If you’re interested in wholesale seed bead pricing, order the largest quantity of bulk beads. The Rocaille beads will come in a clear ziploc bag.
❀ FINISHES ❀
It's important to know that the finishes on the Rocaille beads vary. Typically Miyuki Rocaille bead finishes last a very long time, however some of the seed bead finishes are softer than others. This is especially true for the gold, silver or sterling plated Rocaille beads. You can extend the life on plated seed beads by removing jewelry before swimming, using chemicals, or sweating.
❀ OTHER JEWELRY MAKING TOOLS ❀
In working with Miyuki Rocaille beads, I recommend a few other beading products when making my own tila bracelets. I use these bead supplies EVERY.SINGLE.DAY.
• Stretchy cord - If you are using needles to bead with, I recommend the .5mm elastic cord. If you are going to use tila beads without beading needles, then choose the .7mm elastic cord.
.5 mm Stretchy Cord: https://www.etsy.com/listing/890951247/05mm-elastic-stretch-cord-for-making
.7 mm Stretchy Cord: https://www.etsy.com/listing/879078102/07mm-elastic-stretch-cord-for-making
• Beading Needles - These needles for beading will change your life! (At least they changed mine, ha ha ha!): https://www.etsy.com/listing/891024683/collapsible-eye-heavy-beading-needles-25
• Bead Mat - Our bead mat can be wiped off, rolled up, and taken anywhere: https://www.etsy.com/listing/1044062278/wipeable-bead-mat-with-built-in
• Bead Shovel - This is definitely one of the best supplies for beading that I've ever had: https://www.etsy.com/listing/891218957/bead-shovel-bead-tweezers-all-in-one
• Crimp Bead Covers - Simply squeeze them tightly closed over the knot in your stretchy elastic to provide extra durability: https://www.etsy.com/listing/927442870/4mm-silver-crimp-covers-4mm-gunmetal
❀ SHIPPING INFORMATION ❀
All of our products ship FREE. We are a small business in Utah. It typically takes us 1-3 days to get beads in the mail. Unless specified, orders under $25 will not receive a tracking number on shipping.
❀ CONTACT US ❀
If you have any questions about Mack & Rex beads or if you're looking for bead recommendations, please don't hesitate to reach out! I am happy to help!
- layers Catalog
- Seed Beads
- Seed Beads 11/0 (Round)